Monday, October 17, 2011

Review: The Alias

Would you become someone else to save your son? How far would you go? Explore what it might be like with Mandi Tucker Slack's new book, The Alias. I, too, wanted to follow Jacey Grayson as she attempted to escape from her own personal dangers in the big city to the idyllic peacefulness of the countryside: Life was slower, the landscape beautiful, and the food so good, I could almost taste it. (Let me tell you, I was always hungry while I was reading this book!) Click here if you'd like to read the official synopsis.

The Alias was a fun read with a little suspense and a little romance and thoroughly enjoyable. Not only that, but it was clean enough to pass off to my teenage daughter--which if you've read any of my other reviews, is high on my priority list. I would definitely recommend this book.

The Alias by Mandi Tucker Slack can be found for a good deal at Amazon and is a steal on Kindle for only $3.99. To learn more about the author, check out her website  or blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maria. Sorry you missed the blogfest, but I stopped by to follow your blog anyway. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what's more creepy... the fact that MY name is Mandi Tucker, or the fact that she spells Mandi the same way I do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's got a little romance, I'm there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how funny, Mandi...that is strange...lol. I haven't met many Mand"i"s. And thanks, Maria, for the great review! You made my day.

    Mandi Slack

    ReplyDelete