Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am Thankful...

What I am thankful for this year:

1. My family. They truly are wonderful.
2. My friends. They are, too.
3. My faith. I would be lost without it.
4. My health. And the health of my children. A new endocrinologist, medicine and insurance.
5. Jobs, house, community. (Trying to make sure this list doesn't get too long!)
6. The opportunity to go to the mountains and a quiet cabin for Thanksgiving.
7. Fall leaves, Christmas songs in the grocery store, cooler weather, and the memory of snowfalls without the slush.
8. The ability to run. I guess I'm an endorphin junky.
9. High speed Internet :) And music--all kinds. And good food. (It's hard to keep it to 10.)
10. Finally having my book out, getting some great reviews, and having people buy it! And working on the next book and finding out I still enjoy writing.

This is such a short list of the blessings God has given me, and I know I could never list them all. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!