Monday, January 23, 2012

Review of Nourish & Strengthen by Robbin Peterson

Hi, readers! Want to know the latest buzz about my novel, Nourish & Strengthen? Robbin Peterson posted her thoughts on her blog. Thanks, Robbin! I always like hearing others' experiences about diabetes and/ or how the book has raised their awareness of the--what do I call it? condition? disease? illness?--way of life.

I have to give a little background on Robbin; I hope she doesn't mind. When I thought my book was done for the final time (I'd gone through many full edits, complete changes, numerous readers and one very thorough and fantastic editor) I asked one last time for volunteer readers to give me their thoughts. Robbin picked it up and gave me exactly what I needed at the time. Thanks to her suggestions, the manuscript went through another, though slighter, transformation, and aside from proofreading changes, brought it to where it is now. (Though if there are any problems, I take full responsibility. Robbin and the others could only do so much.)

A few months later, I was lucky enough to read Robbin's latest manuscript--an LDS novel about a young man coming home from his mission. It thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait until it gets published. Unfortunately, since it's not out yet, I can't say any more than that. But when it is...

Anyway, thanks, Robbin, you're amazing!