Monday, August 19, 2013

BYU Education Week Book Signing!

BYU Bookstore
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
1-3 PM
I'll be signing both of my novels--
Family Size and Nourish & Strengthen!
Come by and see me :)

Road Trip to Utah!

Photo from UtahValley.com
I always love returning to the gorgeous Brigham Young University campus. Every turn, every smell of the plants, every peal of "Come, Come Ye Saints" comforts me with memories that really don't seem so long ago, even though just about every building on campus has gone through some level of renovation since I roamed those sidewalks every day. Although parts of the buildings may be unfamiliar, so much has not changed: the excitement of higher learning, the familiarity of tradition, the HFAC that I spent so much time in. And maybe most importantly, the Creamery has moved (I know, a long time ago), but the ice cream is just as good as ever.

I've actually made several trips to campus this year. I had a child going to school there, and another attending a sports camp. So in the past six months, I think we've been there at least once a month (and we're a state away). But I love it.


This time, however, it's my opportunity to be there. I've been invited to be part of the Author Signing during BYU's Campus Education Week, and I couldn't be more excited! Ever since I attended writing classes at BYU, I dreamed of having novels of my own on the BYU Bookstore shelves...and right now I do! And next Tuesday, I will be signing Family Size and Nourish & Strengthen--my two LDS novels. So come by and say hello from 1-3 PM August 20! I look forward to seeing you there!


I've never been to Campus Education Week before. For all you old timers, what do you like most about Education Week? What should I look for? What should I expect? What do I need to NOT MISS?

Who else will be there?