Thursday, August 29, 2013

Precious Adoption Stories

Photo by Sura Nualpradid @ freedigitalfotos.net
One of my favorite moments at the book signing at BYU Campus Education Week not too long ago was the tender conversation I had with a woman about adoption. Although I haven't gone through that particular experience, I never tire of hearing adoption stories. It's like birth stories--each one painful, visceral, poignant, magnificent, and unique. The story she shared had both of us tearing up. It was actually her son and now grandchild's story, and I was touched, grateful she shared it with me.

So I want to send a "thank you" to that woman for sharing her precious story with me! Do you have an adoption story to share? Feel free to leave a comment or link. I can't help it that babies--no matter how they come into a forever family--leave me with warm fuzzies :)