Monday, September 2, 2013

New Place to Look for Clean Authors!


I'm excited to announce a new group I've been lucky enough to discover and become part of!

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of starting a book only to close it, return it, or delete it from my Kindle. There are so many great books out there that I feel I don't have to put up with smut, salacious superfluous details, or squalid language. Basically, I want drama and conflict, character and content without resorting to sex, swearing, horror or graphic violence.

So where can one find such clean books to read? I've got just the place (as you knew I would)! Check out the new Clean Authors website. It's got all genres for all age-groups. And what's even better, we'll be hosting a Back-To-School .99 Sale!! More information about that will be coming soon, but for now, mark your calendar to check back on Friday, Sept. 13 for some great deals!