Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy Singing from Maria Hoagland, Author!

So I'm super happy today. I have two of my kiddos home from school. I'm excited to spend time with them--or, if they're too busy, at least I'll be around them, right?

And I just "talked" with the other (via email) as we confirmed a time to video chat tomorrow for Christmas Eve. See, he's on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in another country. And though I won't get to give him a great, big Christmas hug, and this is the first Christmas I've had away from him, I'm so glad he's where he is. So today I'm happy.

In celebration of the wonderful Christmas holiday, and my gleeful mood, I wanted to post one of my very favorite YouTube videos/Christmas songs for you. Merry Christmas. Oh, and for the record, I wish they would have incorporated the Dreidel, Dreidel song...would have been even more fun! Enjoy!