Monday, July 14, 2014

Family Size was Stalked!

She loved it!! She loved it!! In fact, she ends by saying, "Thoughtfully created and skillfully written by an author who has quickly become one of my favorites!" That made my day, of course.

But that's not the only reason I'm writing. I wanted to alert you to this new blog, The Book Stalker. I mean, of course I'd love it with such a positive review of my novel Family Size, right?

But it's not just that. I think it's got a cute premise--someone who stalks books instead of people. And I'm all about finding blogs and websites that review books so I know what to look for when I'm in a reading mood (which is pretty much all the time). She does interviews as well, and I'm pleased to announce I'll be featured in August, so stay tuned!

Anyway, besides the fact that it's a great blog, I wanted to link to her review of Family Size, so you could see what this reader thought of the book. She's added Nourish & Strengthen to her queue as well, and of course I'll post that review when it goes live.

Ahh . . . anyway, I'm headed back to put the finishing touches on my next book. In fact, I hope to have it finished. Today. :) And this post has given me just the incentive I needed to get going. Wish me luck!