Monday, October 19, 2015

Review: Second Chances 101 by Donna Weaver

Perhaps I shouldn't admit this since I've seen several of Donna Weaver's books around the internet, but this was my first exposure to her work. I am happy to say it won't be my last though!

I had the opportunity to listen to and review her audiobook of Second Chances 101 on Audible.

Product Description:

Thirty-seven-year-old Francie Davis is sure her luck has changed when she lands a job on campus that will pay her tuition. But when her handsome new boss yells at her on the first day of work, Francie learns that the last person you expect to fall in love with might be the one that's the most perfect for you.

Written by: Donna K. Weaver
Narrated by: Tiffany Williams
Length: 3 hrs and 16 mins
Series: Ripple Effect Romance Novellas, Book 5
Unabridged Audiobook

My Review:

This novella was great fun! It is a satisfying, clean, ooey-gooey love story perfect for teen or adult. I liked that the main characters are not twenty (even "older" people can fall in love). There were all the right tingles and surprises of falling in love. The narrator did an excellent job bringing the author's voice to life (I wonder if she'd narrate my books?), and I would relish the opportunity to hear Tiffany Williams read another of Donna Weaver's books. I see that this book is part of a series of novellas, of which I think I read one other (which I also enjoyed). They are all clean romance but with very different situations and characters.

*I received a complimentary copy in exchange for my honest review.


Second Chances 101

is available in eBook, Paperback, and Audiobook