Friday, April 1, 2016

The Release of The {Re}Model Marriage by Maria Hoagland


I'm excited to announce that The {Re}Model Marriage is now available pretty much everywhere!


The {Re}Model Marriage

is available in Paperback & eBook



What's even better? The reviews are coming in too, and so far, they've all been great!

Reviews

Here's what some reviewers have said:

"I loved this book. I could relate to it on so many levels. So many people say that remodeling or building a house will cause you to divorce because it is so stressful, but just like Jamie and Kirk in the book, it was like therapy for us. We loved being able to work together and play off either others strengths and to build our dream house together. I love when an author tackles real life stuff that others don't want to approach. Life is hard, marriage is even harder it is refreshing to read a not so fairy like tale once in a while. Maria really hit it out of the park with this one. I absolutely loved it! It is a must read for sure!"
--Jewels-LVIUTAH

Arrived at my doorstep!
"Maria Hoagland’s skillful writing kept me entertained during the highs and lows of this couple’s battle to reignite their smoldering love through to a sweet ending. Well done, Ms. Hoagland."
--Debra Efert

"This book is cute and creative! I really enjoyed reading it. Jamie and Kirk were great characters. I loved the way that their relationship was kind of like their house...old, tired, and not everything worked anymore . . . I loved the way that as the story goes along, the house becomes almost a character as well. I loved the way it had secrets that Jamie and Kirk were able to find and add to as well. The plot of this one is cute, and it moves along pretty quickly. It's cute, clean and fun! Make sure to grab a copy to read!"
--My Book a Day (follow link for full review)

" I enjoyed the unique way the author found for them to share their true feelings even though their trust had eroded. A quick and enjoyable read."
--Teresa

"This book reads very fast, and had me turning page after page to continue the story. I was literally taken into their world, and connected to both Jamie and Kirk. . . Also the extra aspects in the story, the mysteries of the home, the scandel at the clinic, add an extra depth to this read, and make for a very enjoyable surprise. This book also was very thought provoking. . . I cannot stress enough the greatness of this book,  the fun way they found their way back to each other, and how Jamie and Kirk’s story teach all who read this book a great many life lessons."